( 2 )
My experiences during degree course
In the previous blog, I described my performances in degree course. I have to share with you a lot of experiences. One is, the experience of giving tuitions to Rincy, the yonngest daughter of Fr Jacob Ithipuzha, in the evenings. It was at the request of Ms Lincy that I went to their house for tuition. Was she in Std IX or X ? I don't remember. However, after the IInd Terminal examinations, ammayi said to me that it would be better to stop tuition unless it would affect my final year examination. The tuition fee I received - it was the first income I earned myself. Later, many of my friends asked me why I didn't make money from tuitions. The reasons are many : - firstly, I didn't like students coming to my house because I couldn't speak to them in the presence of my parents and there was no space in my house for a tuition to be conducted. Secondly, there e.3wfmqwere not many students in my neighbourhood, our house situated in a lonely place.
One thing I forgot to mention is this : - when I entered IIIrd year B Sc Chemistry , there was another neighbour in our bus stop, to go to college, for B Sc Chemistry 1st Year. From my home to our nearest bus stop, at the right side, there was Mr George's house and then there was Fr Jacob Ithipuzha's house. Then comes Mr M J Thomas' house, which was also situated a little bit higher than the main road, like our house. But, instead of 16 steps to our house, there was a curved pathway to their house so that car, lorry or any other vehicle could reach their courtyard. In the front part of their courtyard, different types of flowers were grown. So, I had not seen the members of that family but I knew that he also owned a factory somewhere near the Kadayiruppu junction. I could see their dog inside the kennel, when I go to the bus stop. During the night, sometimes it would bark for a long time. Almost near their gate, there was another gate and I didn't know who were the inhabitants of that house which was partially hidden from the viewers on the road.
Sometimes when I return from the college, I could see an old couple, both of them fair ( in the Indian sense ) and beautiful even at that age. From that house, she came - Rijina. When I entered IIIrd Year B Sc Chemistry, she joined Ist Year B Sc Chemistry, if my memory is correct. While waiting in the bus stop, she talked to me till the bus came. Even after realising from which house I came, she used to talk to me. What made me wonderstruck was her beauty - I usually don't talk or write about beauty of women. But, here, I have to say something about beauty. She was fair, beautiful and I had not seen such a girl in my life. Later, I had seen many girls in hostels, colleges and in my working places. When these girls or ladies try to become beautiful with make - up or wearing new types of dresses, I would remember this girl and her younger sister, Bijini. I would remember the natural beauties in my village but I wouldn't reveal it to anyone.
Actually, all the girls in Chittuparambil House were beautiful without any make - up. But I am not familiar with all of them because they studied in English Medium School. Therefore, I am familiar with my neighbouring families only. Their food style, natural food, pure air & the tension - free life made them beautiful, I think.
My experiences during degree course
One thing I forgot to mention is this : - when I entered IIIrd year B Sc Chemistry , there was another neighbour in our bus stop, to go to college, for B Sc Chemistry 1st Year. From my home to our nearest bus stop, at the right side, there was Mr George's house and then there was Fr Jacob Ithipuzha's house. Then comes Mr M J Thomas' house, which was also situated a little bit higher than the main road, like our house. But, instead of 16 steps to our house, there was a curved pathway to their house so that car, lorry or any other vehicle could reach their courtyard. In the front part of their courtyard, different types of flowers were grown. So, I had not seen the members of that family but I knew that he also owned a factory somewhere near the Kadayiruppu junction. I could see their dog inside the kennel, when I go to the bus stop. During the night, sometimes it would bark for a long time. Almost near their gate, there was another gate and I didn't know who were the inhabitants of that house which was partially hidden from the viewers on the road.
Sometimes when I return from the college, I could see an old couple, both of them fair ( in the Indian sense ) and beautiful even at that age. From that house, she came - Rijina. When I entered IIIrd Year B Sc Chemistry, she joined Ist Year B Sc Chemistry, if my memory is correct. While waiting in the bus stop, she talked to me till the bus came. Even after realising from which house I came, she used to talk to me. What made me wonderstruck was her beauty - I usually don't talk or write about beauty of women. But, here, I have to say something about beauty. She was fair, beautiful and I had not seen such a girl in my life. Later, I had seen many girls in hostels, colleges and in my working places. When these girls or ladies try to become beautiful with make - up or wearing new types of dresses, I would remember this girl and her younger sister, Bijini. I would remember the natural beauties in my village but I wouldn't reveal it to anyone.
Actually, all the girls in Chittuparambil House were beautiful without any make - up. But I am not familiar with all of them because they studied in English Medium School. Therefore, I am familiar with my neighbouring families only. Their food style, natural food, pure air & the tension - free life made them beautiful, I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment