( 15 ) M A 1st Year - selling of our house & property
When my father sold our property, his brothers and sister talked about their attachment with our land. They spoke openly that my father made such an irritating activity without any consultation with them. They added that they had also some authority in that property, earlier. My father's sister said that her father ( my grandfather ) had promised her that he would give her five cents from our land. All these remarks made me sad. I tried my best to to reply to some of the members of my father's family that he had been trying to sell the property when I was in VIIth Std itself. But it had no effect at all.
When my father started to enquire lands for sale, I thought that he wouldn't buy less than one acre. There was my maternal grandfather also with him in search of land in and around Pothanicad. My father didn't like some lands on various reasons. Some were away from the main road, some away from Jacobite Church, some places were there in which it was difficult to make a way to the house and so on. He didn't like to own a land in another district.
At last, with the help of my grandfather in Pothanicad, he found sevetyfive cents almost near my mother's house, Pothanicad. When I knew that my father was going to buy less than one acre, I became very sad. But, what could I say ? It was fixed and all the procedures were completed. I didn't go there because I thought that my father and grandfather wouldn't make a mistake.
No comments:
Post a Comment